Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of someone that knows 110's and would be willing to do some work on one in Wisconsin.
Mostly adjusting the clutch and I would like to install the mower deck back on. Took it off 40+ years ago.
Starts great. Was restored some years back. Thanks.

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
Anyone know of someone that knows 110's and would be willing to do some work on one in Wisconsin.
Mostly adjusting the clutch and I would like to install the mower deck back on. Took it off 40+ years ago.
Starts great. Was restored some years back. Thanks.
Have you been through the procedure t-mo posted?

1967 110 replace primary & secondary belts

The deck isn’t to hard, depending on how much was removed.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"Have you been through the procedure?"
Yes and No. The part where you turn the spring left or right as needed to get the pedal at the 1/2" Well I turned a bit counterclockwise and a bit more and some more till I got to the end! Awe shucks went the wrong way! so clockwise a bit and more till I got to the end never found the sweet spot.
So still looking for a place that might know what there doing, it isn't me anymore I guess. Frustrates the krap outta me because i've done this in years past.
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
9,900 Posts
"Have you been through the procedure?"
Yes and No. The part where you turn the spring left or right as needed to get the pedal at the 1/2" Well I turned a bit counterclockwise and a bit more and some more till I got to the end! Awe shucks went the wrong way! so clockwise a bit and more till I got to the end never found the sweet spot.
So still looking for a place that might know what there doing, it isn't me anymore I guess. Frustrates the krap outta me because i've done this in years past.
Thanks guys.
I’d replace that spring. If it won’t adjust properly age is getting to it.

·
Registered
4,850 Posts
About where is the tractor located?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts