Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
G'day all

I would appreciate any thoughts on my X320.

I locked the deck height as per the instruction manual when removing the deck but now the lock is "jammed" and I am unable to get it to release.

Cheers
bob

·
Registered
322 Posts
On my 2320 I have to pull the hydraulic control to lift just a bit to take pressure off the lock mechanism and then it unlocks easily. Not sure if your model works that way or not. Good luck.
Dave

·
Premium Member
1,128 Posts
^^^^^^ What he said ^^^^^ Raise the deck all the way up to take pressure off the adjustment knob .:munch:

·
Registered
87 Posts
I have. x320 and know what your talking about, mine has done the same thing. Using your hand on the foot pedal take the pressure off it and push down on the lock with your other hand. It can be a pain to unlock sometimes, but mine has done this plenty.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Is the lift pedal stuck in the up or down position?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is the lift pedal stuck in the up or down position?
Hi Thanks for your postings.

Lift pedal is stuck in the up position and I am unable to release any pressure using to foot pedal or even manually trying to muscle any aspect of the mechanism upwards to release pressure etc.

Any further thoughts greatly appreciated

cheers

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I think that model has a helper springs To lift the deck. Jiggle the pedal with your left hand and try to push the lock lever down with your right hand. Once the lock lever drops you should be able to move (with your hand) the brake pedal to the rear position. You will have to overcome the spring tension that helps your leg lift the deck (that is not on).

·
Registered
592 Posts
You might be able to use a jack to assist but I've never tried with my old x320. Just be careful not to stress the machine too much with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts