Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen this hitch? Pretty interesting concept. I sent off for a quote. Just curious how much they like their product.

·
Administrator
20,489 Posts
That's the same concept as the "Delta Hook" QH that was out many years ago, pretty sure they're out of business now.

·
Registered
545 Posts
That's really cool and a huge time saver...And its here in Florida!! Next time I am working in Jacksonville I might have to stop by and check it out in person.

Reactions: Oscar Leroy

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Has anyone requested a quote from them?

Yowsas. I did and they must not want to sell many of them. Over $4800 for 1 male side, and 7 female sides. Without the PTO part.

With the PTO part, and a couple other items that I guess are required, including the above stuff, it was over $8100.
For a business, it might make sense, eventually.

·
Administrator
20,489 Posts
I recall the discussions on the Delta Hook sounding similar.

·
Registered
570 Posts
I think a male A frame section on the tractor engaging a female adaptor on the implement used on a front 3pt hitch is quite popular in many parts of Europe.. I have no details of brand name, or other info other than this.... And I have to suspect mostly on ag size equipment..

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
People complain about bushing costs. I would have to think those same people are having a stroke looking at the cost of this mount. Good idea, but cost prohibitive for the small guys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts