Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just delivered to me in Ky from Fl a 3046R, Deluxe cab, 320R, JD 673 tiller, Frontier 72” cut, Imatch. I want thank all of you for the post that led me to chose the 3046R, your information was invaluable. I have a 5065E that I am unable to get up the steps to the cab due to disabilities. Instead of giving up, I went smaller so that I could ride the tractor and smell the diesel. I look forward to reading and posting on this site. Darn proud of my John Deere 3046R who I named “Lil” John. Pictures to come.....thanks

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
:wgtt:

Welcome from New York. Congrats on your new tractor.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Welcome. Congrats and bring on the pictures. We love pictures!

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Welcome from New York!

·
Registered
3,954 Posts
:wgtt: from the Mitten. :congrats: on new tractor. Great to hear your moving on.

·
Administrator
20,304 Posts

·
Registered
12,300 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Glad that you found a machine that enables you to smell the freshly cut grass and a whiff of diesel fumes

One of the vendors here makes steps for our tractors . . .

·
Registered
553 Posts

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
:congrats: and welcome from central Ohio! :wgtt:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you. I would be very interested in those vendors that make steps for the tracto

Auguste;3241854 said:
Glad that you found a machine that enables you to smell the freshly cut grass and a whiff of diesel

One of the vendors here makes steps for our tractors . . .

Thank you. I would be very interested in those vendors that make steps for the tractor. Would you send me their names.Again thanks.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Thank you. I would be very interested in those vendors that make steps for the tractor. Would you send me their names.Again thanks.
If you refresh the pages off GTT enough KennyD’s website banner magically appears up top :lol:

Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks

·
Super Moderator
5,463 Posts
:gtfam:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts