Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a John Deer Skid 317 , like to use the mower attachment to do some yard work.
I hook up the hydraulic connecting hoses to the JD hydraulic connections, but, the right control handle after unlock the rotating to right unlock position, still can not drop down to left for control function.
Found the red puller on left knee area to relief the hydraulic pressure, but, can not be pull out.
The link under the control knob will not be extended to push the hydraulic cylinder under the floor to open the valve.
JD IMG_0590.jpg
JD IMG_0594.jpg
JD IMG_0612.jpg
JD IMG_0614.jpg

I have read the June-02-2012 article with same question. but, no fixed ending?

Can some one help me with my problem?

There is a article on this issue already published on June-02-2012 by jkski & Johndeere3720, but, it did not conclude the fix . I wish Johndeere3720 or some one else can still able to help me.

·
Super Moderator
5,689 Posts
I moved your thread to the appropriate forum and :gtfam:

·
Administrator
18,751 Posts
It looks like all the hiem joints and linkages are rusted solid? I'd start with a can of Fluid Film and see if you can get things moving.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I own a John Deer Skid 317 , like to use the mower attachment to do some yard work.
I hook up the hydraulic connecting hoses to the JD hydraulic connections, but, the right control handle after unlock the rotating to right unlock position, still can not drop down to left for control function.
Found the red puller on left knee area to relief the hydraulic pressure, but, can not be pull out.
The link under the control knob will not be extended to push the hydraulic cylinder under the floor to open the valve.
View attachment 717052
View attachment 717054
View attachment 717056
View attachment 717058

I have read the June-02-2012 article with same question. but, no fixed ending?

Can some one help me with my problem?

There is a article on this issue already published on June-02-2012 by jkski & Johndeere3720, but, it did not conclude the fix . I wish Johndeere3720 or some one else can still able to help me.

Did you figure this out? My 317 is doing the same thing...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts