Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Administrator
17,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
KBOGH/BoltOnHooks LLC is proud to introduce an add-on Grab Handle for John Deere 1 and 2 Series tractors equipped with the H120, 120R, or 220R Front End Loaders. This handle will mount to the left or right side (choose from dropdown when ordering), and provide a safe and secure hand hold for mounting and dismounting the machine. Coated with genuine Line-X® bedliner material for safety, durability, and comfort. This handle is a perfect compliment to our 1-Series Step.

General Specifications:
• Mounts to the left side or right of machines with the H120, 120R or 220R loaders (choose from dropdown) when ordering
• Large 4-1/2'' x 2'' opening allows for easy and secure grab even with gloves
• Installs in 5 minutes or less!
• Simple installation with 5/8" wrenches and/or sockets
• No interference with other accessories or implements
• No permanent modifications to the tractor
• Coated with genuine Line-X® truck bedliner material
If you have a CAB, order the Right side handle for the Left side of the machine so it has clearance.
Made in the USA

Available on the 1-Series Products Page: Ken's Bolt on Grab Hooks <<JD One Series Accessories>>

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Another great innovative idea Ken!

I am assuming you haven’t tested it in a 200CX loader? I don’t really see why it wouldn’t work but had to ask....
I have not yet Stan...

PM Sent.

·
Super Moderator
4,844 Posts

I am assuming you haven’t tested it in a 200CX loader? I don’t really see why it wouldn’t work but had to ask....
Yup. The 200CX and H130 loaders have that same mounting hole. I don't see why it wouldn't work on both of them either.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts

Or a 300CX loader? :nunu:

Sent by Tapatalk using the tiny keyboard on my phone. That explains the typos!

·
Administrator
17,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
536 Posts
Nice work

I noticed that the handle seems to be designed for the left side of the tractor.

Will you be producing one for the right side of the tractor? Some people have mobility and strength issues making it difficult to climb on their tractor from the left side.

In my case my trailer only lets me mount on the tractor (to offload from the trailer) on the right side.

Again, nice work. :bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
994 Posts
That's a great idea but I need one for an h130 loader

Sent from my ASUS_A009 using Tapatalk

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,724 Posts
Nice work

I noticed that the handle seems to be designed for the left side of the tractor.

Will you be producing one for the right side of the tractor? Some people have mobility and strength issues making it difficult to climb on their tractor from the left side.

In my case my trailer only lets me mount on the tractor (to offload from the trailer) on the right side.
You can choose left or right on Ken's Web-Site.

·
Corndog Hater
11,111 Posts
Great addition Ken, I may have to get one of these. My vertically challenged wife might like it, I'm still contemplating the step.:good2:

·
Registered
536 Posts
You can choose left or right on Ken's Web-Site.
THANK YOU :bigthumb:

I did not see that option :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Ok,ok I just ordered one. Yes I made my own with a bolt, a pipe and a old motorcycle handle bar grip. BUT it is a bit lacking . The grip is a bit too low. I have found myself still grabbing the steering wheel about half of the time. Just looking at the picture I can see Ken’s new grip, being on top and rounded solves this ergonomic problem. SWEET SOLUTION :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
118 Posts
Kenny's handle

Thanks Kenny

I ordered mine earlier this morning.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
35,724 Posts
Ok,ok I just ordered one. Yes I made my own with a bolt, a pipe and a old motorcycle handle bar grip. BUT it is a bit lacking . The grip is a bit too low. I have found myself still grabbing the steering wheel about half of the time. Just looking at the picture I can see Ken’s new grip, being on top and rounded solves this ergonomic problem. SWEET SOLUTION :thumbup1gif:
Good post, Thanks. :thumbup1gif:

·
Administrator
17,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Had a guy comment on Facebook today that had me laughing:

I thought "That's the biggest bottle opener I've ever seen."

·
Administrator
17,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We thought long and hard about just doing a handle like that, I even made one for Diane becasue she was getting on my nerves about it :lol:

But in the end I just didn't like how low it was, and kept thinking someone would get a coat or loose shirt caught up on it and cause a fall.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Been waiting for this. Just ordered the step and the handle...

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
But in the end I just didn't like how low it was, and kept thinking someone would get a coat or loose shirt caught up on it and cause a fall.
You are a wise man Kenny. :thumbup1gif: I had the range selector on a 1025R get caught inside the leg of my shorts as I dismounted. I was close to landing on my face and if it had been a larger tractor than a 1025R, I would have. There is no question that a straight-up handle would not work well for me.

Any idea where can I get a bottle of beer that's appropriately sized for the handle? :bigbeer:

·
Registered
4,841 Posts
Dang

It does not fit my 300CX well at all Mark. We'll see about making one that will.
I'll be waiting for the 300 version. . . I like that you thought through the issue of clothes snagging. Nothing like most of your body going in one direction while a leg stays put to give you a bad day.

Treefarmer

1 - 20 of 75 Posts