Green Tractor Talk banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Would this work on a D160 loader? (for the 3025E)

·
Administrator
17,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Would this work on a D160 loader? (for the 3025E)
If I knew for sure, I would have advertised it as such...I can't possibly test it on every model loader because I don't have access to them. If I find a chance to verify it will fit more models I'll update this thread and info on the website.

·
Registered
141 Posts
If I knew for sure, I would have advertised it as such...I can't possibly test it on every model loader because I don't have access to them. If I find a chance to verify it will fit more models I'll update this thread and info on the website.
Thanks Kenny!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Installed

Got my handle today and mounted to the loader. Even works with my mirror. Thanks Ken !!

IMG_0762.jpg

·
Registered
459 Posts
220r Install

Put my handles on yesterday. I think they're going to be a worthwhile addition.
Got them on both the left and right side :good2:
Just noticed I have the locking nut on the wrong side looking in the picture, will need to get that corrected!
I really like the coating on the handle, and the wide opening to grab on. Very nice for folks with bigger hands and even big enough for gloved hands like others have said.
Well done boltonhooks.com :bigthumb:

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Thanks BV :good2:

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Put my handles on yesterday. I think they're going to be a worthwhile addition.
Got them on both the left and right side :good2:
Just noticed I have the locking nut on the wrong side looking in the picture, will need to get that corrected!
I really like the coating on the handle, and the wide opening to grab on. Very nice for folks with bigger hands and even big enough for gloved hands like others have said.
Well done boltonhooks.com :bigthumb:
Just curious - why one on the right?

·
Registered
459 Posts
Just curious - why one on the right?
I'm tall enough that it's not too much of a strain for me to climb on the tractor from the right side without the step.

There's a handle to the right of my pto switch already, and this extra handle just gives me another point of contact.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Nice handles Ken, thinking about one for each side. Now for the next challenge.

My loader comes off in the winter to mount my front mount snow blower. These handles would go with the loader into hibernation. Any ideas on how to mount a winter version without the loader? The deluxe version could tie into the block heater to make for a warmer reception.

Something to work with the OTC cab would be super.

·
Administrator
17,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Nice handles Ken, thinking about one for each side. Now for the next challenge.

My loader comes off in the winter to mount my front mount snow blower. These handles would go with the loader into hibernation. Any ideas on how to mount a winter version without the loader? The deluxe version could tie into the block heater to make for a warmer reception.

Something to work with the OTC cab would be super.
There is just nothing to support the handles when the loader is off, you'd have to bolt something onto the short vertical casting and have it extend up.

The heated handle option will be available with our heated steering wheel and seat options coming out soon :wink: :mocking:

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
There is just nothing to support the handles when the loader is off, you'd have to bolt something onto the short vertical casting and have it extend up.

The heated handle option will be available with our heated steering wheel and seat options coming out soon :wink: :mocking:
Hopefully you're working on the 300CX handle before you're worrying about heating the steering wheel! :nunu:

·
Administrator
17,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Hopefully you're working on the 300CX handle before you're worrying about heating the steering wheel! :nunu:
I am!!!! It’s in the CAD stage now:

That’s Cardboard Aided Design for you non-technical types. :)

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
You could at least spring for some green cardboard. :gaah:

After a little road trip in traffic today, I'm finally motivated to mount the mirror that's been sitting on my bench for over a year. Now you've put a hold on the install as I intended to use the small hole on the right side of the left mast of the 300CX loader.

I guess I'll be drilling a hole in that nice new grab handle once it's in production. Will that void the warranty? :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,434 Posts

I love the heated seat and steering wheel on my Silverado! :mocking:

I am!!!! It’s in the CAD stage now:

You should make it wider and add a vertical hand hole, easier on the wrist. Send my royalty payment to the usual account :gizmo:

·
Administrator
17,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
You should make it wider and add a vertical hand hole, easier on the wrist. Send my royalty payment to the usual account :gizmo:

It will be angle out a little more, but I don't want it sticking out past the loader frame too much.

·
Registered
21,175 Posts

As has been said various times here and there - when you first add a step you forget that it is there for a while. I’m guilty of that also but really depend on it now.

I’ve had my Ken’s handle mounted to my loader for a month or a little better now. As with the step I kept forgetting it was there until it was too late. I move very slowly and deliberately when I mount and dismount so I had to add the handle to my mental list when doing so.

My loader lives in my tractor. It only comes off when I mow which this time of year is about every other week. Today...I removed my loader and mounted the mower deck then proceeded to the barn to grease my gauge wheels. Getting off at the barn I almost had a spill - reached for the handle which wasn’t there. Guess I am now used to it being there!

No harm done of course - this is why I do this very slowly.

Thanks again Ken for your help with my custom step and the handle. My tractor means everything to me as without it I could not stay living here. Your help and innovations have been a godsend for me.

41 - 60 of 75 Posts