·
Administrator
17,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
Thanks Mark, very nice!

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
I'll do another one at some point where I don't refer to the tractor seat as a "chair". :)

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,642 Posts
I'll do another one at some point where I don't refer to the tractor seat as a "chair". :)
I liked the video just as it is, especially the chair part. (y)

·
Registered
21,950 Posts
I've been wanting to make a video of the 3-series handles - so I did. :) Not real happy with the video - I'd like to redo it and edit it a bit. I just haven't had time. So, for how, this video will have to do...

Great job Mark!

Guess you aren’t old enough to get down off backwards yet.....

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
I liked the video just as it is, especially the chair part. (y)
Guess you aren’t old enough to get down off backwards yet.....
And it's because of these kind of comments that I was going to re-do the video!! LOL!!

=======================

Seriously though, THANKS Stan and Keith for the kind words!! I do appreciate them. This whole "making videos" thing is still pretty new to me. I have a couple of cameras that I'm playing around with and having some fun. The video editing is the really hard part. Obviously that video went straight from my camera to YouTube without any editing. But I have other videos of using my tree puller and also moving my Bush Hog with the forks where there are multiple clips that need spliced together and a lot of "boring stuff" cut out of them. Hopefully I'll be able to put something together that's worth watching.

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
36,642 Posts
Seriously though, THANKS Stan and Keith for the kind words!! I do appreciate them. This whole "making videos" thing is still pretty new to me.
IMO, Videos such as yours comes across as an everyday person saying/telling the facts, not a sales pitch from a salesman.

·
Premium Member
8,416 Posts
I'll do another one at some point where I don't refer to the tractor seat as a "chair".
Given the comfort of the seat, I think "chair" is appropriate.

I liked the video just as it is, especially the chair part.
IMO, Videos such as yours comes across as an everyday person saying/telling the facts, not a sales pitch from a salesman.
Ditto to the above.

Great video.

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Given the comfort of the seat, I think "chair" is appropriate.

Ditto to the above.

Great video.
Aw, shucks! You guys are going to make me blush!!

81 - 88 of 88 Posts