Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Administrator
18,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally released! The long awaited John Deere 1-Series Differential Lock Pedal Extension for the 1023e, 1025r, and 1026r models. Now you can find the differential lock pedal anytime, even while wearing your biggest snow boots in the dead of winter, or your mud-packed boots in the summer. All you need is two 7/16" or small adjustable wrenches for a quick and simple installation.

Specifications:
• Laser cut parts
• Black Powder Coat finish
• Grade #8 hardware included
• 1.5" x 2.5" plate area to rest your heel on
• Anti-slip tape included
• Installs in 5 minutes or less!
• Simple installation with two 7/16" wrenches
• No modifications to tractor
Made in the USA
Diff Pedal Gif.gif

·
Registered
171 Posts
Okay, I want one! Great idea! :bigthumb:

·
Administrator
21,119 Posts

·
Administrator
21,119 Posts

·
Administrator
18,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DID I miss something? How do I order one??
Many thanks
Steve in Maine

Steve, the green text in the post is a link that takes you directly to it, but be sure to check out the many other products we sell also.

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ordered! (Along with a few other goodies, too, because I couldn't resist.)

Reactions: Kennyd

·
Registered
588 Posts
Just ordered the pedal and some other candy.

Reactions: Kennyd

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Folks,
As to being one of the early prototype testers of this Diff lock pedal, I can honestly say this is a home run.
Small, painfully simple to install, and quality made by KBOH in the USA.
It's one of those things that make you think "really, and Deere engineers didn't think of this?":laugh:

Seriously. Get one.
It's a great piece that makes the diff lock SO easy to lock with your heel for getting down to business .

For those that may be totally new to tractors, the diff lock will help you a lot when using your front end loader getting a bucket full of dense material.
Stop before you go into the pile or cut, heel down on lock and hold, proceed to go forward, scoop and load the bucket, release the lock as you back out.
It locks your back wheels for better traction. Otherwise only one will usually spin.:good2:

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,357 Posts
Folks,
As to being one of the early prototype testers of this Diff lock pedal, I can honestly say this is a home run.
Small, painfully simple to install, and quality made by KBOH in the USA.
It's one of those things that make you think "really, and Deere engineers didn't think of this?":laugh:

Seriously. Get one.
It's a great piece that makes the diff lock SO easy to lock with your heel for getting down to business .

For those that may be totally new to tractors, the diff lock will help you a lot when using your front end loader getting a bucket full of dense material.
Stop before you go into the pile or cut, heel down on lock and hold, proceed to go forward, scoop and load the bucket, release the lock as you back out.
It locks your back wheels for better traction. Otherwise only one will usually spin.:good2:
And me being the other I have to agree with all that he said here. I don't even think about it being there, it just works. Before having this I can't tell you how many times I tore up the ground because I thought I had my foot on the diff lock. This is money well spent with no regrets.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Ken, I just have to ask will that work on 2305? Or if any one else knows.

Thanks
Doug

·
Administrator
18,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ken, I just have to ask will that work on 2305? Or if any one else knows.ThanksDoug
Sorry Doug, I have no idea, my neighbor has a 2210 I can check on, but there is no 2305 close to me that I know of. Can you at least take a measurement of the rod and post some pics?

Reactions: Levi

·
Registered
679 Posts
Hi Kennyd, I took some pictures it looks like it may be 9/16".

Doug

Attachments

·
Administrator
18,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi Kennyd, I took some pictures it looks like it may be 9/16".

Doug
Thanks Doug, unfortunately it doesn't look like the current design will work with your 2305 (and I assume the 2210's as well), because of the diameter and the 90* bend.

·
Registered
181 Posts
A box arrived today, and tonight I got the pedal on!

IMG_0199.jpg

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
is there something like this for the throttle pedal on 4x10 tractors? its real uncomfortable:thumbsdown)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts