Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John Deere 1023E, 1025R & 1026R Mower Deck Lift Linkage BLV10736 $195 Brainerd, MN

Complete kit of mower deck lift linkage to add a mower deck to a 1-Series tractor or replace the troublesome lift arm of the early models. It is compatible with both the 54 and 60" mower decks.

I also have the Autoconnect PTO driveshaft and the rockshaft kit required for pre-2015 tractors. See my other listings.

DSCN0633.JPG

DSCN0634.JPG

DSCN0635.JPG

DSCN0637.JPG

·
Registered
171 Posts
Are you willing to sell the brackets and mounting hardware separately? I'd like to be able to get a front weight bracket and I don't have the brackets.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you willing to sell the brackets and mounting hardware separately? I'd like to be able to get a front weight bracket and I don't have the brackets.
Yes, I would. However, they are not the plates/receivers required to mount a front weight bracket. What is required is the "Front Attachment Support Kit". I've attached the Installation Instructions for it. Heavy Hitch also manufacturers a version of this kit as well as the front weight bracket, which I believe will hold more weights than the JD Front Weight Bracket. I have the Heavy Hitch Front weight Bracket. Select the "Comlete Kit" to obtain both the front support and the weight bracket from Heavy Hitch.

https://heavyhitch.com/product/quick-attach-front-weight-bracket/

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello! I am VERY interested in this kit. Do you know how much it would be to ship to New Bern NC 28562?

This should be everything I need to attach this to my 2018 1025r right?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Sorry, I just sold it and yes, it would have been everything required.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts