Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone ..my names Ernie and I'm new to the forum .
The reason I joined the forum was the problem I'm having trying to find a used snow plow for my tractor . I have found a few but I'm not sure if they will work because they didn't come off a 1025r .
So I would really appreciate is some one can tell me what to look for ?
I have found a few quick-attach mounted plows but I'm not sure if they are universal and would work on my tractor .
I would really appreciate if someone could shed some light on this for me .
I'm going to try and post a picture of a plow I found ..maybe someone can tell me if this would work for me .
Thanks very much ..Ernie

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,436 Posts
Not sure what that blade came off, but it looks different than what I have on my 1025. Maybe off a X700 series?

The quick hitch should work but the hoses are probably too short. You could change the hoses or get extention hoses. The adaptor bracket and mounting brackets aren't the same and most likely wouldn't fit.

View attachment 645808

Here's pictures of the adaptor and mounting brackets I have on mine. Notice the semi-circle cutout on the top of the mounting brackets for bolt clearance.

View attachment 645810

View attachment 645812

View attachment 645814

Reactions: Bumper

·
Administrator
18,273 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wondering where your located. I’m in Minn. I have one complete from my 1023e. I’ve bought a snowblower used, but wanted to mount and try it before making a decision to sell my 54 inch JD plow. I won’t need both. Dan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts