Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yes, the seat looks very nice. Also the additional forward facing lights on the fenders, I assume these will be optional items.

May be able to adapt those to my 2520.

REV

·
Super Moderator
5,491 Posts
I take it the fuel tank is basically molded to follow the fender. Is the seat a suspension seat?
I like those lights too.:D

Greg

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Re lights on fenders: They are standard on the 1026R

Re brake pedal: Enlarge the photo of the left side, you will see it, the smaller SCUDs only have one brake.

Re: fuel tank: yes, it is molded to follow the fender.

Re: Is the seat a suspension seat? Yes

Here are some more photos, again, a special thanks to Hawgheaven101, TractorByNet for the photos.
1026R 5.jpg 1026R 6.jpg 1026R 7.JPG 1026R 8.JPG

Joe

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So it will have a dial to adjust for mowing height? Will it use the three point to raise and lower the deck?
Mower height is controlled via a dial on the left side of the seat, it has been moved up for easy reach (you should be able to see it in one of the pictures).

It is my understanding the basic deck is manual connect and utilizes the three point hitch for lifting. The basic deck (according to JD Build Your Own) has a MSRP of $2300.00.

The optional "Attaching Parts 1023E, 1026R Tractors (Hydraulic Mower Lift using Loader Joystick) " has a MSRP of $179.00 (IAW JD Build Your Own).

Autoconnect is another option "AutoConnect PTO Connection " and has a MSRP of $360.00 (again IAW JD Build Your Own).

My dealer told me Thursday, there will only be two decks availabe, both 7-Iron, a 54 and 60 inch (54D and 60D).

Wish I knew more, but I have given you about all I know.

Joe

·
Registered
79 Posts
Re lights on fenders: They are standard on the 1026R

Re brake pedal: Enlarge the photo of the left side, you will see it, the smaller SCUDs only have one brake.

Re: fuel tank: yes, it is molded to follow the fender.

Re: Is the seat a suspension seat? Yes

Here are some more photos, again, a special thanks to Hawgheaven101, TractorByNet for the photos.
View attachment 1183 View attachment 1184 View attachment 1185 View attachment 1186

Joe
I must be blind or something...still do not see brakes. On the left side, you said? is it a pedal?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1026R 10.jpg 1026R 9.jpg I must be blind or something...still do not see brakes. On the left side, you said? is it a pedal?
Here are a couple of more pictures, look on the left by the loader arm, you should see the brake pedal.

Joe

1 - 20 of 88 Posts