Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It seems like the winter weather has finally hit most of the US -- but that's no excuse to quit doing the outdoor work that's needed on your property year-round!

Braving the cold winter weather can be quite the challenge depending on where you live - so why not avoid it all together with a cab enclosure for your John Deere Sub-Compact Tractor?

We have been installing a lot of these tremendous Curtis Cabs on John Deere Sub-Compact Tractors, Compact Tractors and even Gators recently and we wanted to share some pictures to show-off these awesome attachments for your tractor.

Below are some pictures of a John Deere 1026R Sub-Compact Tractor which we recently outfitted with a Cab from Curtis Industries (including cab heater) as well as a Front Blade.
You can view all of the pictures over on our Facebook page here: Curtis WorkPro Tractor Cabs for John Deere Sub-Compact Tractors - Facebook Album

Check out our entire line-up of Curtis Cabs for John Deere Sub-Compact and Compact Tractors as well as Gators HERE

IMG_0177.jpg IMG_0342.jpg IMG_0343.jpg IMG_0345.jpg IMG_0353.jpg IMG_0356.jpg

·
Registered
479 Posts
I had a Curtis cab on my 4310 that I installed myself. I just wanted to add to the thread that I thought it was well made and I'd get one again if it was the right price.

·
Super Moderator
7,949 Posts
I've got a Curtis Hard Side cab on my 2305 and am very pleased with it. I installed it in about 3-4 hours and it's been a Godsend! Nothing like blowing snow at the top of a windy hill and being well protected!!

2012-12-30 11.24.57.jpg 2012-12-30 11.25.07.jpg 2012-11-18 15.17.51.jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice Application Pictures

I've got a Curtis Hard Side cab on my 2305 and am very pleased with it. I installed it in about 3-4 hours and it's been a Godsend! Nothing like blowing snow at the top of a windy hill and being well protected!!

View attachment 13896 View attachment 13897 View attachment 13898
Thanks for sharing your pictures of your machine! Nice shots. I would like to use one in our applications brochure. Saw you have a MC. Maybe I'll see you on the road.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
New to the forum. Look forward to interacting with the group.
:hi::wgtt:

Welcome aboard from the top of Maine!

Do you work for Curtis Cab or is this just your forum username?

·
Super Moderator
7,949 Posts
Thanks for sharing your pictures of your machine! Nice shots. I would like to use one in our applications brochure. Saw you have a MC. Maybe I'll see you on the road.
Sure. Go for it. Also thinking about the possibility of getting a cab for my 3320 at some point. By the way, I used to live nearby in Shrewsbury. Drove by your facility on occasion.

Frank

·
Registered
11,601 Posts
I hope he's not from Ecuador? His Profile doesn't indicate (Hint)
I guess I didn't think that all the way through. I don't like cold and snow either. :thumbsdown:

Don

1 - 14 of 14 Posts