Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It seems like the winter weather has finally hit most of the US -- but that's no excuse to quit doing the outdoor work that's needed on your property year-round!

Braving the cold winter weather can be quite the challenge depending on where you live - so why not avoid it all together with a cab enclosure for your John Deere Sub-Compact Tractor?

We have been installing a lot of these tremendous Curtis Cabs on John Deere Sub-Compact Tractors, Compact Tractors and even Gators recently and we wanted to share some pictures to show-off these awesome attachments for your tractor.

Below are some pictures of a John Deere 1026R Sub-Compact Tractor which we recently outfitted with a Cab from Curtis Industries (including cab heater) as well as a Front Blade.
You can view all of the pictures over on our Facebook page here: Curtis WorkPro Tractor Cabs for John Deere Sub-Compact Tractors - Facebook Album

Check out our entire line-up of Curtis Cabs for John Deere Sub-Compact and Compact Tractors as well as Gators HERE

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Outdoor power equipment
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Tractor Transport
Vehicle Transport Tractor Agricultural machinery Building
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Mode of transport Transport
Vehicle Motor vehicle Transport Mode of transport Car
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Mode of transport Car

·
Registered
479 Posts
I had a Curtis cab on my 4310 that I installed myself. I just wanted to add to the thread that I thought it was well made and I'd get one again if it was the right price.

·
Super Moderator
10,761 Posts
I've got a Curtis Hard Side cab on my 2305 and am very pleased with it. I installed it in about 3-4 hours and it's been a Godsend! Nothing like blowing snow at the top of a windy hill and being well protected!!

Snow Snow removal Snowplow Snow blower Vehicle
Snow Snow blower Vehicle Snowplow Snow removal
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Tractor Mode of transport

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice Application Pictures

I've got a Curtis Hard Side cab on my 2305 and am very pleased with it. I installed it in about 3-4 hours and it's been a Godsend! Nothing like blowing snow at the top of a windy hill and being well protected!!

View attachment 13896 View attachment 13897 View attachment 13898
Thanks for sharing your pictures of your machine! Nice shots. I would like to use one in our applications brochure. Saw you have a MC. Maybe I'll see you on the road.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
New to the forum. Look forward to interacting with the group.
:hi::wgtt:

Welcome aboard from the top of Maine!

Do you work for Curtis Cab or is this just your forum username?

·
Super Moderator
10,761 Posts
Thanks for sharing your pictures of your machine! Nice shots. I would like to use one in our applications brochure. Saw you have a MC. Maybe I'll see you on the road.
Sure. Go for it. Also thinking about the possibility of getting a cab for my 3320 at some point. By the way, I used to live nearby in Shrewsbury. Drove by your facility on occasion.

Frank

·
Registered
16,285 Posts
I hope he's not from Ecuador? His Profile doesn't indicate (Hint)
I guess I didn't think that all the way through. I don't like cold and snow either. :thumbsdown:

Don

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.