Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a Deere 127 Gyramor mower. Good condition, driveline spins fine and gearbox seems fine. Adjustment handle moves fine but could use greased. surface rust only, no rust holes. $300 OBO located in monongahela pa. Can help load

Attachments

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Selling a Deere 127 Gyramor mower. Good condition, driveline spins fine and gearbox seems fine. Adjustment handle moves fine but could use greased. surface rust only, no rust holes. $300 OBO located in monongahela pa. Can help load
:nunu:downndirt-what size is it? like a 5 fter or 6maybe?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
:nunu:downndirt-what size is it? like a 5 fter or 6maybe?
I think it's about 5 foot. Sorry It took me so long to respond. I sorta forgot about the forum for a while. Been messing with the wrong color tractors for too long. It's still here if you want it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Drop in price- $200. Just want to get rid of it.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Drop in price- $200. Just want to get rid of it.
If you pulled it out of the weeds,, and powered the pto shaft for a quick spin,,,
the mower would bring $500-600,,,,

That is how much I got for mine,,,:good2:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you pulled it out of the weeds,, and powered the pto shaft for a quick spin,,,
the mower would bring $500-600,,,,

That is how much I got for mine,,,:good2:
Well we do have a couple consignment auctions coming up. It's gonna go to one. Just debating on whether to give it a "farm fresh" paint job two days before an auction as most equipment is or leave it alone.

·
Bonehead Club Lackey
10,214 Posts
Well we do have a couple consignment auctions coming up. It's gonna go to one. Just debating on whether to give it a "farm fresh" paint job two days before an auction as most equipment is or leave it alone.
For $200.00, make sure it works, grease it and leave it as is.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If anyone is still interested the mower has not been sold yet. $200 and get those pesky weeds mowed before they can prepare for next year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts