Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a bale spear attachment for my John Deere 175 and a has turned into quite the big ordeal everybody says I need to switch it over to a quick attach but that means I will have to cut my bucket and wild a new attachment to it kind of a big expense I really don't wanna use a clamp on bucket spear

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,922 Posts
I've been looking for a bale spear attachment for my John Deere 175 and a has turned into quite the big ordeal everybody says I need to switch it over to a quick attach but that means I will have to cut my bucket and wild a new attachment to it kind of a big expense I really don't wanna use a clamp on bucket spear

Did You check out Worksaver Attachments and Equipment from Worksaver They Might have something for a 175 :bigthumb:

Reactions: PJR832

·
Premium Member
13,820 Posts

Something like this is what I meant, if the bucket is a quick attach you remove the bucket and put the spear on.

Integrated Frame Bale Spears JDBS-623

1 - 3 of 3 Posts