Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

Premium Member
10,976 Posts
All I am looking for the hitch play for a John Deere 180 garden tractor.

Part number M73200

Thank you!

I'm not sure where you are located but give Haldeman Supply a call. They are located near Harrisburg, PA and have a HUGE garden tractor junk yard and have tons of used John Deere parts.

According the JD Parts "Where used" that same hitch plate is used on quite a few different model tractors.

Lawn and Garden Supplies Haldeman Landscape Supply Duncannon, PA (717) 957-3300
(717) 957-3300



1 - 2 of 2 Posts