Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As has been debated upon many a time before. What is the better buy the John Deere 1023E or the Kubota BX2360?? I have recently surveyed this from all angles as i have had a Kubota BX1500 since new January 2005. Then i made a decision to sell it at 1000 hours or 10 yrs which ever comes first. After 1025hrs on my BX1500 with grass catcher i decided to sell her and do some comparison. Toured down to the local Kubota dealer. Walked away with some rough numbers and a brochure. February rolls around and find my self at a John Deere dealer (while on my anniversary weekend. Yeahp shes the best) Walked out with another Brochure and some more numbers. Looks like Orange has beaten green with flying colors by $1700. Not being overly biased toward either one. OK I admit after logging 900 hrs per year on JD equipment I may be bias. Getting more curious and back home I inquire upon my local JD dealer. New price!! he has beaten Kubota by $200. After a spin around the parking lot now I am signed up for a new 1026R. After selling my Kubota via CraigsLUST I receive a flier from JD corporate. Offer of $2000 of if I trade in my 2001 or newer B or BX. **** yeahp fine print, after sorting through it found this is an equal discount I had received from dealer and can't be combined with other discounts : ( Anyway just a heads up. This offer is good until April 30,2013. If you go to dealer and get a quote on trading in a Kubota you get a free toolbox from mother DEERE.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.