Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a 212 manual lift and I'm looking to attach a model 31 tiller that's on my 112 electric lift. The 212 is stock with no rear lift kit. What parts, linkages, and other info do I need to attach this to a manual lift tractor. Any pics, diagrams, tips, or part numbers would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and god bless america

·
Super Moderator
2,744 Posts
You will need the rear lift kit, BM15763. It's depicted in the image below:

200 series rear lift.gif

The kit includes items 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23.

You will also want the helper spring kit, M49829.

helper spring.gif

The tiller will have a lift rod that you will need just for the tiller. The integral hitch has a rear lift rod, but it's different than the one for the tiller.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2,744 Posts
I just reread your post and noticed you have an electric lift 112, which would make it a square fender 112. The rear lift from it will fit on your 212 if you wanted to do that. They both use the same rear lift kit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
What Terry said and then the rest of the story. There is a huge difference between your electric lift and your Joe ARMSTRONG lift. If you get the drift.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You will need the rear lift kit, BM15763. It's depicted in the image below:

View attachment 16410

The kit includes items 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23.

You will also want the helper spring kit, M49829.

View attachment 16411

The tiller will have a lift rod that you will need just for the tiller. The integral hitch has a rear lift rod, but it's different than the one for the tiller.
Refreshing this thread as a few of us in the world still using older technology are searching for these kinds of items. I, myself, am currently looking for these parts. Anyone have a link or a description of the parts so I, and others, might find them. I just bought a 31 tiller for my 212. I have the link that goes from the back of the tractor to the tiller but the tractor is missing everything from the lift lever pivot arm back. Appreciate the help!

·
Registered
12,238 Posts
Refreshing this thread as a few of us in the world still using older technology are searching for these kinds of items. I, myself, am currently looking for these parts. Anyone have a link or a description of the parts so I, and others, might find them. I just bought a 31 tiller for my 212. I have the link that goes from the back of the tractor to the tiller but the tractor is missing everything from the lift lever pivot arm back. Appreciate the help!
Where are you located?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts