Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having problems finding parts for my John Deere 2130. This is a European model made in Germany, equipped with a Duncan 'Super Cab'. I need to get parts for the load sensing shaft, which has started leaking hydraulic fluid. I would at least like to get the seals and o-rings required to repair the leak. The shaft measures 1'' OD. If anyone can assist me I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you

Attachments

·
Administrator
22,659 Posts
:wgtt:

Was a John Deere Dealer no help? Have you looked in www.jdparts.com at all? I had trouble finding this shaft in JDP, hopefully user JD110 can help, he usually logs on in the evening.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I have to admit, I had some trouple finding the schematic, but here it is. Shaft #15 is R49971, bushing #16 is T28546, Oring #17 is R1225R, and seal #18 is T28547. It appears that the original number bushings and seals are no longer available. They are now substituting L35841 bushings and L60162 seals. Both pieces need to be replaced together.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,804 Posts
JD110, what about L33865 & L35840? Will they work?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.