Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am not to sure weather I have got the right section for this but anyway,

I have recently bought a 1992 John Deere 2650 which is a great tractor but the only problem with it is that the rear tyres are bold. The tyre size is 16.9 R 34. I was just wondering if any one had any some part worn tyres. The tyres would have to be in the UK. THANK YOU FOR LOOKING

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

I don't know if you have a tire terminal in your area, but there is one in Texas (Texas Tire Terminal), just south of Fort Worth, that usually has any tire needed, or can get it, or tell you what works in place of it. They carry everything from auto tires, to tractor tires to aircraft tires, to.....

I do not know if they have a website, but their phone number is 817-295-8104. They have always been very helpful, and I bought aircraft retreads for the front of my 1050 from them a year ago. They came complete with rims, already mounted, and were about the same cost as just the tractor tires alone would have been. Great group, IMO.

·
Administrator
21,502 Posts
:wgtt:

I'm not sure where you can get ag tires in the UK. :unknown: But I moved your question to the utility tractor section for a better fit. :good2:

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
:wgtt:

I'm not sure where you can get ag tires in the UK. :unknown: But I moved your question to the utility tractor section for a better fit. :good2:

My mistake, guys. I missed the part about the tires needing to be in the UK. Must be that blonde thing again!

But I still welcome the OP to the forum!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I don't know if he is saying bold as in too aggressive or bald as in I need new ones?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts