Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to pick up my 3046r today and found a couple things that weren't quite ready so they'll be delivering tomorrow. Anyways, here's a couple pictures of the back side. It's got quite a bit going on :) It's kind of funny to be honest, haha.

Attachments

·
Administrator
17,051 Posts
So this is your new personal tractor GWT? :good2:

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Someone had lot of money wrapped up in that plumbing.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
The nubs are not even worn off the tractor so I assume his unless he is getting into new machines.

Though you know the saying. Everything is for sale for the right price.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Factory PB, 3rd, 4th and 5th rear SCV’s and top and tilt 3pt? Does it have controls and plumbing up front for a diverter too?

I’ll be watching for more :munch:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The nubs are not even worn off the tractor so I assume his unless he is getting into new machines.

Though you know the saying. Everything is for sale for the right price.
Yessum, my own tractor :) I've used a bazillion different ones over the years. I really, really love the 3R Series. Perfect size for me. Plus, I'm tired of washing tractors after I use them so that I can show them, then use again, wash again, repeat. I didn't want to eat into my cashflow for inventory, so went with a brand new machine instead. Found a dealer that had one in stock too. They had never installed one with all of these rear hydraulics so it was quite a puzzle to put together, haha!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Factory PB, 3rd, 4th and 5th rear SCV’s and top and tilt 3pt? Does it have controls and plumbing up front for a diverter too?

I’ll be watching for more :munch:
You are correct on all accounts. It does have the diverter with switch installed on the fender. Also has plumbing ran to the front for a grapple.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Yessum, my own tractor :) I've used a bazillion different ones over the years. I really, really love the 3R Series. Perfect size for me. Plus, I'm tired of washing tractors after I use them so that I can show them, then use again, wash again, repeat. I didn't want to eat into my cashflow for inventory, so went with a brand new machine instead. Found a dealer that had one in stock too. They had never installed one with all of these rear hydraulics so it was quite a puzzle to put together, haha!
I seem to remember a few threads here in install issues with the 2032/8r tractors and extra hydraulics like this, I hope the techs that did yours were better versed in the 3 series managed to do your install completely and correctly!

You certainly won’t want for hydraulic control functions on your new beast :bigthumb:

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I seem to remember a few threads here in install issues with the 2032/8r tractors and extra hydraulics like this, I hope the techs that did yours were better versed in the 3 series managed to do your install completely and correctly!

You certainly won’t want for hydraulic control functions on your new beast :bigthumb:
So far so good on hydraulics! I probably won't use the PB for quite some time, but hope to give the 3rd function a go this week once I get the proper fittings for my grapple. I've used the 4th and 5th with top and tilt and the electric diverter already. That works like a charm and is just super cool.

They quoted me 24 hours of labor to install all the hydraulics and they said it ended up taking them almost 3 times that long. There weren't instructions from JD on which kits to run first and they had to do a lot of install and uninstall. So, I guess I got off cheap there.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Went to pick up my 3046r today and found a couple things that weren't quite ready so they'll be delivering tomorrow. Anyways, here's a couple pictures of the back side. It's got quite a bit going on :) It's kind of funny to be honest, haha.
I know this is an old thread. But, do you have a backhoe on this unit? I called the dealer today to get a quote on the 3046r with the 3r&4rd SCV with ability to use the control stick for my grapple on the front. Most likely open station due to the woods I have to go through and work around. If you have a BH how d o you like it? I will be gpoing from the 2032r W/46 BH to the 375a on the 3046r.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know this is an old thread. But, do you have a backhoe on this unit? I called the dealer today to get a quote on the 3046r with the 3r&4rd SCV with ability to use the control stick for my grapple on the front. Most likely open station due to the woods I have to go through and work around. If you have a BH how d o you like it? I will be gpoing from the 2032r W/46 BH to the 375a on the 3046r.
No backhoe yet, but I am keeping my eyes peeled for a used one. I love the tractor though!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts