Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 4105 has a 2 prong, flat, 12 volt adapter next to the differential lock (kind of below the seat). Im trying to use it in order to power a 3 pt sprayer vs running cables all the way to the front to hook on the battery. The prong gets no voltage currently, I've tried with the key on to no avail. Ive also inserted a fuse into the fuse slots that are empty (but have a receptor in them), that also doesn't give any voltage at the plug. Anyone out there have any idea what this plug was designed for or how I can get power to this plug?

Trying to avoid buying a technical/mechanics diagram if someone out there has some information. Thanks

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
There are some plugs (near the ROPs, I think,, :dunno: ) that energize when you turn on the lights,,

That might be worth looking for,,, :good2:

I think I ran my sprayer off of them last summer,,

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
There are some plugs (near the ROPs, I think,, :dunno: ) that energize when you turn on the lights,,

That might be worth looking for,,, :good2:

I think I ran my sprayer off of them last summer,,
Sorry for the delayed response, Ive had a couple other big projects going on and couldn't check this out. So I was able to get 11.8 volt reading on the 2 prong plug next to the seat, but it still wont power the sprayer?? Amperage issue? I confirmed the sprayer works when hooked directly to battery.

I did some searching around the ROPS for some plugs but didn't have any luck. If you have a chance to snap a pic I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts