Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy,

Freshly serviced including engine and hydraulic fluid/filter changes. This is a 4 Series tractor equipped with a Model 300cx quick park front end loader with hard to find skid steer quick attach 72" HD bucket! It also has a rear remote which allows for a 3rd hydraulic function such as operating a grapple, front or rear blade, and more! Powered by a 41HP Yanmar diesel engine with a two range hydrostatic transmission. A few more features include Ag tires, rear PTO, three point hitch, ROPS, power steering, and locking rear differential. Yes, it is also four wheel drive! Only 877 hours.

$19,999 + tax OBO.

Located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Financing and delivery available. Please add 6% sales tax. See below for pictures and useful links. Thanks for looking!

Find this listing on our website by clicking here!

View a video overview of this tractor on YouTube by clicking here or view below!

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Nice rig

Howdy,

Freshly serviced including engine and hydraulic fluid/filter changes. This is a 4 Series tractor equipped with a Model 300cx quick park front end loader with hard to find skid steer quick attach 72" HD bucket! It also has a rear remote which allows for a 3rd hydraulic function such as operating a grapple, front or rear blade, and more! Powered by a 41HP Yanmar diesel engine with a two range hydrostatic transmission. A few more features include Ag tires, rear PTO, three point hitch, ROPS, power steering, and locking rear differential. Yes, it is also four wheel drive! Only 877 hours.

$19,999 + tax OBO.

Located in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Financing and delivery available. Please add 6% sales tax. See below for pictures and useful links. Thanks for looking!

Find this listing on our website by clicking here!

View a video overview of this tractor on YouTube by clicking here or view below!

That's a really nice rig with the 300 cx FEL and skid steer bucket. The rear remote is very nice too. If I had my druthers, my 790 would have all of those although I like my Artillian grapple valve set up. It would still be very helpful to have the rear remote hook up.

Somebody should get a nice tractor.

Treefarmer

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a really nice rig with the 300 cx FEL and skid steer bucket. The rear remote is very nice too. If I had my druthers, my 790 would have all of those although I like my Artillian grapple valve set up. It would still be very helpful to have the rear remote hook up.

Somebody should get a nice tractor.

Treefarmer
Yes, this is a nice one for sure. You can tell it was well taken care of by it's previous owner. It's in good shape all around and a pretty unique package with the remote and SSQA!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts