Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The loader on this thing is driving me insane I have rebuilt lift cylinders put new male and female ends on hydraulic took off scv let Deere check it only to say it looked good and still no luck it will raise and lower but you almost have to go diagonal sometime and the curl is jumping around acting crazy works sometimes and sounds like it’s straining when dumping any help would be appreciated I’m lost

·
Premium Member
9,193 Posts
Make sure you have boom and bucket hoses connect to the correct ports.
Also make sure you are not moving the joystick into float for the boom or regen for the bucket (unless dumping)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Think everything is hooked up right it’s weird sometimes to get it to lift all the way up you have to move stick diagonal same with curl

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Every now and then when I try to dump bucket it jumps other direction kind of goes crazy

·
Administrator
20,876 Posts
I'm confused, you are having issues with the dump/curl operation, but you rebuilt the lift cylinders?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
First problem that occurred was loader going down very slow so I did lift cylinders then the bucket would go up about half way unless you put stick diagonal so took scv to John Deere they said it was good put everything back together and now it will do every function but you have to hold stick in crazy positions almost like doing two functions at once for them to work this thing bout to worry me to death

·
Administrator
20,876 Posts
It sounds like the linkages may be worn out? The valve has two separate spools, so if you have to move the joystick as you say to "crazy positions" that seems like it would be the linkage that connects the joystick to the spools.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Linkage is definitely a little loose from wear but when I put my hydro snow blade on it seems to work right so it all kind of leads me back to fel maybe I didn’t do cylinders right or tilt cylinders need to be done I posted it for sale today with or without screwed up loader thinking it’s time for something newer thank you so much for your help

·
Administrator
20,876 Posts
I would try rebuilding the other two cylinders, I'm guessing that will fix the issue.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts