Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John Deere 425. 1994 model currently with 1531 hours. Perfect running order and no expense has been spared to take care of all service and maintenance - needs nothing and ready to work.

Gas powered Kawasaki 2-cylinder 20HP motor. All hydraulics operate perfectly including power steering. Differential lock. Plastic hood, side panels, and instruments panels are perfect. All lights and gauges work correctly. I have kept this inside for the 3 years that I've owned it - this is not a rat that's been left out under a tree.

Currently has a Model 40 loader attached but I will sell the loader and tractor separately.

I've had this machine about 3 years and have updated/serviced/replaced the following:
• Operator's deck removed and primed & painted with genuine JD green. Mounting hardware replaced with stainless steel. New factory decals installed.
• Deluxe high back John Deere seat & suspension from X-series installed. Seat safety switch works properly.
• Hydraulic fluid and filter replaced
• Thermostat and coolant replaced
• New John Deere / Denso Igniter module (21119-2120)
• New Implement Relief Valve installed
• New fuel pump and fuel line installed
• Valves adjusted
• Oil & filter changes every 50 hours and chassis lube
• New air filter
• Metal valve covers installed
• Carlisle All Trail 23x10.5-12 4-ply HDAPs installed on rear and filled with RV antifreeze. You do not need chains for snow work with proper ballast
• Kenda 16x6.5-8 Terra Trac 4-ply HDAPs install on front
• Installed updated genuine John Deere carb (MIA12362) which includes the fuel shutoff solenoid
• Reverse pedal
• Updated halogen lights (796) in front, LEDs in rear
• Rear light retention brackets

The only nits this unit has are that the front grill has a couple of cracked vertical plastic pieces I've never gotten around to epoxying.

See it effortlessly handling snow here: https://youtu.be/DAp7bBi_w_0

Loader has (4) new JD main hoses that I just installed last fall. No leaks anywhere and all cylinders and pins move smoothly as they should.

I am including the original owner's manual, actual JD loader manual, and a printed Tuff Torq K92 (transmission/transaxle) service manual. I also have service notes from previous owner who also did proper maintenance at their local JD dealer.

• Price for just tractor $2100
• Price for just Model 40 loader $2750

Buy together with the loader all mounted as pictured for $4,750. Cash only.

If you want just the loader or just the tractor please allow about 2 hours to remove the loader, the subframe, and the relief valve & lever.

I can help deliver within 50 miles of 01921 and I will be glad to help you load into your vehicle or trailer. I am 1 minute off Route 95 in Northern Massachusetts.

I'm glad to answer any questions you might have.

Glenn

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reduced.

Tractor: $2000
Loader: $2650

Tractor with loader installed: $4600

PM me here if interested.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts