Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a used 425 that has carburetor problems. Removed the carburetor and found the wire to the fuel shutoff was cut at the fuel shutoff and the plunger inside was cut off as well. I cannot see where the wire used to be plugged in to the harness. I suspect its on the left side but I am not sure. Looks like the wire on the fuel shutoff is yellow. I plan on rebuilding the carburetor and would like to replace the fuel shutoff. My 425 is a 1998 with 500 hours. If someone has a picture that would be great. Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,512 Posts
Hopefully someone who knows for sure or has a photo will respond. I have an idea below but mostly replied to keep your post active.
I am not for certainly but based on other one I have seen. Lower left and the yellow wire with have a bullet connector that plugs into a double bullet female that has another wire in the 2nd one. When you buy the new one the wire will be the right length for where it goes so that will narrow it down to about a foot.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yellow wire goes to the ignition delay module. Yellow to yellow on module. If you need more help send me an email at
channellxbob. AT Gmail DOT Com and I'll send screen shots of tech manual.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts