Green Tractor Talk banner

John Deere 4310 HYDRO wont move, 4 short flashes

13K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Skidoojunky 
#1 ·
I have a JD 4310 hydro that has been nothing but trouble since I've owned it. It won't move forward or backwards. It is giving a code with 4 short flashes. Does anyone know what that code means?

#3 ·
I have a 4310 and a 3520 with a cab, if someone told me I "HAD" to get rid of one of them my 3520 would be gone in a second! I LOVE my 4310

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#6 ·
I like the ergonomics of the 4310 better. The motor seems to make better power at lower rpm than the 3520( probably because the rpm needed to build boost) and I like the 430 loader better than the 300cx.....it is easier to take off and put on.

#7 ·
OK thanks. This 4310 is my second tractor (the first was an 850) and the 430 is the only loader that I have ever had. It's good to hear some real comparisons from folks who have owned both.

I liked my 850 but I would never go back. The power steering, hydro and loader are a dream, although I am scared to death of having trouble with the electronics and I am still not convinced that the hydro is not witchcraft.

#8 ·
Naaaaaa, honestly I have a 430, 855, 4310, and a 3520 w/cab the hydros are about bulletproof and the only one I have had electrical problems with is the 4310

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.