Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a John Deere 445. I am looking to put on a bagging system for it but I can't seem to find any information on what model system it takes. I tried contacting John Deere and they just told me to contact my local Dealership, Which I do not have one close to me. If anybody has any JD 425, 445, 455 with bagging systems that can give me some information, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!!

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
What size deck.

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
If you have the 48" deck with the metal belt guards there are many PF out there.The 48/54 PF head will work on both decks.The PF bagger I pieced together on my 345 54" deck the blower came off a 425.There are two different hopper set ups for it.A newer style and older style.Older has the window in the hopper.Post 4 is the newer.1998 John Deere 455 - MyTractorForum.com - The Friendliest Tractor Forum and Best Place for Tractor Information
Old style John Deere 345 w/bagger & snowblower SN#-M00345A0441?2

·
Registered
3,831 Posts
You don't need a 3pt hitch, so just look for the older style then.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a 425 with a 54" deck. I have an MC519 with a power flow. This system works great. It is easy to put on and remove from the mower. It is also easy on the back to dump. Pull 2 handles and it opens like a clam shell then pull forward.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a 425 with a 54" deck. I have an MC519 with a power flow. This system works great. It is easy to put on and remove from the mower. It is also easy on the back to dump. Pull 2 handles and it opens like a clam shell then pull forward.
What is the part number for the power flow unit?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sorry for the delay. I'm not sure it's the correct unit for my 54" deck. But it's a PWRFLO 60 MOW. I did have to make my own brackets for it as it didn't come with hardware. Matt

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts