Green Tractor Talk banner

John Deere 445

4K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  MattInKC 
#1 ·
I just purchased a 445 that needs a few things. What are some good online site to purchase parts without spending dealer price???

#2 ·
Depends what you are looking for but remember it must be around a 2000. The parts it needs have lasted 18 years so the Deere parts are a good choice. Except for the seat, nothing special about the factory seats.

#3 ·
EBay. After I acquired a 455 I bought a grill, side panel, and quite a few mechanical parts . You have to be patient and pounce when you find what you want at the price you want, with shipping costs a consideration as well. Green Farm Parts a vendor here on GTT also is a great source with an occasional sale as well.

#4 ·
Ebay, Craigslist, the classifieds here, the classifieds on mytractorforum.com, maybe weekend freedom machines classified section.

You can also check out this place TractorSalesAndParts.com - Hundreds of Used Tractors Parts!

JD still sells parts for the 445 but I am sure they are slowly making certain items NLA.

It pays to shop around. I know when I had my 425 for any mechanical parts I usually went to the dealer. Getting a new part was worth it too me. Now for the plastic tin that would shatter when just being looked at, I would look for used pieces because the dealer costs on those pieces was so high.

#5 ·
Believe it or not! Amazon. When rebuilding the motor on my 425 I just typed in the part # and usually came right up. 9 outa 10 times part came from DEERE!! On top of being same price or a bit cheaper. Free shipping and no TAX. Also got parts on eBay and GREEN PARTS STORE.

Reactions: Zebrafive
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.