Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Inbought a travtor used, and it come with a 47 in front snowblower fron john deere

Gearcase cove looked cracked and oil plug was striped, so i decide to tesrs the thing down and found that the crack wasn't just a crack, but that the case cover is broke into 2 pieces

On the jd parts site it show the part without number, but i found this picture.

Can anybody give me or know the part number for item 27 and 29??

Attachments

·
Registered
498 Posts
There are actually several versions of that case out there.

Between my father and I we have had three different cases on 5 different blowers (and the one on me new 54" is different yet again).

More information is needed to determine if the cover for your particular case is available.

Post all the name plate information (Serial Number, Model Number etc.) and we'll do our best

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's what the name tag says, hope this help

Attachments

·
Registered
498 Posts
Well I hate to say it but I have exhausted all of my resources and haven't been able to find the part number for the older gearbox.
I am sorry.
Maybe someone has a different older version of a parts fiche or something who can give you a better answer. R
ight now all I can do is point you to the new replacement gearbox :gaah:

·
Premium Member
13,065 Posts
It would be helpful if the OP could post a detailed photo of the gear case and cover in question as there are many variations out there. That way have a better idea of what he's looking for.

Also, what model tractor is it currently on?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
47 snowblower with the serial and information found is a 2009, its currentlyninstalled on a MY2008 2305 that the original owner bought as a left over in 09.

Cover has a number which seem to be a part number cast into it.

Read like JD-CE-17854 where the leg of the J and the strait part of the seem overlap kinda hard to explain

I will post a pic of the gear drive, cover was left todaynat the local john deere for research

1 - 6 of 6 Posts