Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have an almost brand new snow blade, with quick hitch.

Brand new, these blades sell for $800+ and don't include the suitcase weights. Weights at the JD store are around $60 each and weigh approximately 42lbs each. I have four and will include into the price of the of the blade.

Local pickup only Southern Indiana 47201/47203

Price for all at a JD store is going to set you back over $1000, plus taxes.

PRICE SET AT $850 (will also include the roller cart that I built to store the blade on that allows for easier hookup)

This 48-in. (122-cm) Front Blade is compatible with Select Series X500, X520, X530, X534, X540, and X590 Multi-Terrain Tractors:
  • Front blade is excellent for pushing snow and loose material.
  • Wide, 48-in. (122-cm) width will completely clear material away from the path of the tractor when blade is in the angled position.
  • Blade is raised and lowered using the tractor lift system; foot pedal on the X500 and X520 and hydraulic on the X530, X534, X540, and X590.
Heavy-duty construction gives long life
  • The blade is constructed of heavy, 0.12-in. (3-mm) -thick steel.
  • A reinforcing angle behind the blade gives extra strength at the working edge.
  • The blade's cutting edge is made from hardened steel and is replaceable.
Adjustable skid shoes
  • Adjustable skid shoes on each side of the blade allow the operator to select the correct blading height to match various conditions and job requirements:
  • Skid shoes are adjustable to eight different heights.
    • Seven at 0.5-in. (1.3-cm) increments and one at 1-in. (2.54-cm) increment

·
Registered
41 Posts
The rockshaft is part of the lift system last I checked it's a little over $300. If you don't need the lift system, it's easy to remove from the tractor and include it in the cost that would make it a really good price for a clean blade and like your's for someone in the market.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Everything is there to attach to the mower. In the top upper hand of the pic is the piece you speak of.
The rockshaft is part of the lift system last I checked it's a little over $300. If you don't need the lift system, it's easy to remove from the tractor and include it in the cost that would make it a really good price for a clean blade and like your's for someone in the market.

·
Registered
41 Posts
No, I mean this rockshaft.
Preparing Vehicle
This thread shows the rockshaft in the 3rd picture.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts