Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to locate and price out the John Deere 54" quick hitch 2 stage snow blower for my 2017 John Deere 1025R. You think I can locate a price or build your own on the website anywhere? What am I missing? I am in Canada BTW, but still? John Deere used to have attachments listed for the build your own website, but they don't seem to list attachments anymore?
Point me in the correct direction, thanks.

·
Premium Member
17,084 Posts
You can price out the actual snowblower and driveshaft on the current Build Your Own site. However, JD has made some changes to the quick hitch brackets on the 1-series so you will want to have a dealer verify the style you need for your serial number tractor.

·
Premium Member
1025r with Mauser cab.
14,690 Posts
The front hitch kit with brackets is BLV10708 and in the U.S. is $906.40. That includes the quik tach hitch and the mounting brackets as a kit. This does NOT include the hydraulic angle kit, which isn't needed for the snow blower but is handy when using the quik tach hitch with a plow or broom.

You will also need BLV10786 which is the front PTO drive kit, $521.09 in the U.S.

The implement connection kit you need for the blower, is part number BLV10793 and in the U.S. sells for $195.81. The correct PTO shaft for the 1025r and either the 47" or 54" blower is BLV10899 and sells for $310.30. The implement connection kit includes the items shown in the screen shot posted below.

The system used to call for an "upstop kit" which was sold under a different part number and included the PTO shaft and the different upstop plate but now they are sold under these two part numbers and priced separately.

Make sure to double check the part numbers with your dealer based upon your tractor's serial number. As a 2017, it should be in the series 1025R Compact Utility Tractor ( -1LV1025RLHJ100000)(Worldwide Edition) -

The 54" blower typically sells for around $2700 as a blower without the PTO shaft and without the implement connection kit. Ordering everything together for the 1 series is usually about $4,500 as a package...........Hope this helps...............

Rectangle Font Map Parallel Schematic

Reactions: Busman
1 - 3 of 3 Posts