Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I am looking for a drive hub for my John Deere model 594 side delivery rake, it is a ground drive unit in working order except the left drive pawl is broke. Please see the attached link.

The drive hub is ok it, is the small cast drive pawl that broke. I would buy the whole hub if someone has one kicking around in their shed. I would appreciate your help locating one for me.

Thank you,

Ed

Link to the pictures of the hub

https://picasaweb.google.com/107396364480794542661/JohnDeere594Rake#

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
When I was a kid we used one of these side delivery rakes all the time. I don't know if it was a JD or not. sorry I don't have any help for you but this brought back memories.

·
Registered
1 Posts
rake

Write to Mullets machinery and repair
6870 S. State rd. 5
Topeka Indiana
They are an Amish business that rebuilds rakes like ours.
They will ship the part and bill you for it.

We use the same rake with our horses

Bryan
Ambry Farms

I am looking for a drive hub for my John Deere model 594 side delivery rake, it is a ground drive unit in working order except the left drive pawl is broke. Please see the attached link.

The drive hub is ok it, is the small cast drive pawl that broke. I would buy the whole hub if someone has one kicking around in their shed. I would appreciate your help locating one for me.

Thank you,

Ed

Link to the pictures of the hub

https://picasaweb.google.com/107396364480794542661/JohnDeere594Rake#[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Try All State Ag Parts (877) 530-1010. They pulled a rabbit out of a hat this week for me when I needed a rear wheel for my MT. They have 4 locations. Lots of stuff at the one I visited. Pretty sure they ship.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk 2

·
Administrator
20,847 Posts
Welcome to GTT Ardy!

Where abouts is that? (hint, update your profile. :mocking:) I haven't gotten the opportunity to welcome you earlier. :wgtt: Glad to have you here! :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
12,043 Posts
Where abouts is that? (hint, update your profile. :mocking:) I haven't gotten the opportunity to welcome you earlier. :wgtt: Glad to have you here! :thumbup1gif:
This needs to be recorded in GTT history - diesel missed something. I believe this must be a first.:laugh:

·
Administrator
20,847 Posts
This needs to be recorded in GTT history - diesel missed something. I believe this must be a first.:laugh:
I don't have to worry about you trying to sneak something past me. Or do I???

·
Registered
27 Posts
All State has locations in WI, IA and SD. I'm in Minnesota :)

Another place that you can try is Worthington AG Parts (multiple locations again but ones in Worthington, MN) (800) 533-5304.

Thanks for the welcome. Looks like a nice place!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts