Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went pulling again with the 60 today. Didn't get the results for the 6000, or 6500 class. But I finished 2nd in the 7000 class, and got first in the 7500 class. Beat out a JD 720 gasser in the 7500 by about 18 inches. Even got me a 5 dollar plastic trophy. I know the trophy is a gimmick but I was on cloud 9, and proud of my finish. Here's a video link of my winning pull.

Premium Member
Early 2017 Vintage 1025R TLB (260/H120)
Awsome!! I enjoyed watching the tires "squat" with each put put put of the engine!

Congrats!!

Administrator
That鈥檚 awesome! Congrats!!

Premium Member
1025r with Mauser cab.
Well done. That's the first time I have seen a pull with a "sled truck" used like that. The tractor really squatted down towards the end, but kept pulling. Congratulations.!

Reactions: Herminator

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The 60 hasn't run out of power yet, I had even considered trying second gear in the lighter classes but chickened out. Maybe next year. I half way plan on building a set of wheelie bars for next year and running in div 2. There I can run 1st or 2nd gear and raise my draw bar height to get more seld weight on and ideally gain more traction.
Thanks for all the congrats and what not, believe it or not I have been dabbling in antique pulling for a long time and that was my first win.
Another friend of mine said " oh shoot, another one biten by the trophy bug". And honestly I would like to win again lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.