Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
havent had my tractor very long, but man, it is almost impossible to get on and off this thing..there is just not a place to step and get in position...i just about twist my ankle every time I try to get off... the levers and knobs and fenders are all in the way...i usually end up stepping on the fenders and the seat... I am tall with size 13 shoes.... i also hit the throttle half the time I am trying to hit the brakes!!

anyone else have similar issues?

anyone figure any neat add ons or devices that make it easier?

bob

·
Senior GTT Super Slacker
37,512 Posts
Had the 650, bought a 2320.:lol:
Don't know how many times I caught my paints or shorts on a lever over the 20 some years of ownership. It was ok when I was younger but we know how that goes.

·
Registered
60 Posts
It's definitely a little cramped, getting on and off... I usually leave enough step showing outside my left foot so I can swing my right leg over onto the outboard edge of the left step, then dismount. I can appreciate it would be tougher if I was taller, or my feet were bigger...

·
Registered
10 Posts
A horse owner designed this tractor. You have to mount and dismount on the left side only. The tool box is a great step, although I do use it carefully. I will quite often step on the rear tire for egress.
I am also a big foot, size 15 and 6'5.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts