Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 825i gator. It has a rubber bed mat. I wondered, when I bought the Gator, what would happen to the bed mat when I dumped the bed.
I found out when dumping some garden waste, the bed mat slides out of the bed along with what is being dumped.
Is there some way to attach attach the bed mat to the bed other than screwing it to the bed?

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Adhesive magnets, or glue. Probably won't stay with heavy load dumping.

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I found the answer. There is a U shaped bracket at the front center of the bed floor. One leg of the bracket is bolted to the front of the bed. The other leg is shorter & stands up about one inch from the front of the front of the bed. The mat has a slot in it that slips over the leg of the bracket. There is a hole in the bracket for some type of pin to keep the mat from coming off of the bracket. Mine did not have a pin in it. A short piece of 12ga copper wire solved the problem.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I found the answer. There is a U shaped bracket at the front center of the bed floor. One leg of the bracket is bolted to the front of the bed. The other leg is shorter & stands up about one inch from the front of the front of the bed. The mat has a slot in it that slips over the leg of the bracket. There is a hole in the bracket for some type of pin to keep the mat from coming off of the bracket. Mine did not have a pin in it. A short piece of 12ga copper wire solved the problem.
Pics please, Sir!

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
:thumbup1gif::thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are some pictures. I did not have a camera with me yesterday.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes it is Randy.
I still have a lot to learn about this machine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts