Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are they very reliable? I seen one come up for sale locally, kinda peaked my interest. That said, I thought I remember reading somewhere that parts were hard to find for them and they weren't very reliable..

·
Corndog Hater
11,102 Posts
It's a 4 wheeler Deere sold for a couple years, about 10 years ago. They were a rebadged Bombadier. I always thought they were cool

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a 4 wheeler Deere sold for a couple years, about 10 years ago. They were a rebadged Bombadier. I always thought they were cool
Yeah I thought it was neat too, this one the guy says has 78 hours on it, has had a new lifter, has a warn winch up front. Looks in decent shape, he's asking 3,500 for it if I remember right.

·
Registered
11,640 Posts
:unknown:i haven't seen one of them around since i bought my 2520 back in 06. i all already had my honda then. i don't believe they was a good seller for jd:unknown:
my dealer back then had one-that sat on the front row for several ys till i or it disappeared.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:unknown:i haven't seen one of them around since i bought my 2520 back in 06. i all already had my honda then. i don't believe they was a good seller for jd:unknown:
my dealer back then had one-that sat on the front row for several ys till i or it disappeared.
Yeah it looks like they only sold them for 2 years maybe. Didn't know if they were full of issues or what..

·
Corndog Hater
11,102 Posts
Yeah I thought it was neat too, this one the guy says has 78 hours on it, has had a new lifter, has a warn winch up front. Looks in decent shape, he's asking 3,500 for it if I remember right.
That's hardly any use. Probably not a bad deal, but I don't know for sure. I always liked the one with the small box/bed on the back.

·
Registered
11,640 Posts
That's hardly any use. Probably not a bad deal, but I don't know for sure. I always liked the one with the small box/bed on the back.
CP-:munch: :unknown:HOW CAN YA BE CHECKING ON UR CULVERTS HERE?:lolol:

·
Corndog Hater
11,102 Posts

·
Registered
11,640 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
I don't know much about them but I always thought this model would be great. You could step through rather than slinging your leg over the seat (handy for us old guys) and has a little utility bed. If there's an aftermarket power steering kit, it could be the perfect small utility vehicle.

Attachments

·
Corndog Hater
11,102 Posts
I don't know much about them but I always thought this model would be great. You could step through rather than slinging your leg over the seat (handy for us old guys) and has a little utility bed. If there's an aftermarket power steering kit, it could be the perfect small utility vehicle.
Yep, that one would be my first choice too.:good2:

·
Corndog Hater
11,102 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Yeah it looks like they only sold them for 2 years maybe. Didn't know if they were full of issues or what..
JD only ran them for 2 years as that's all the longer bombardier made them. They were just rebadged traxters.

·
Registered
144 Posts
From what we were told the first year had a better tranny. The opening for your leg was nice. But is was a hard sell when a true 4wheeler really already had the players in the market and honestly the traditional design has fallen out with the new side by side atv's that are out there. If you want a work horse you buy a gator and if you want a trail machine you buy a side by side 4wheelers like the buck are like the 3wheelers of the past. Good machines but operator comforts made them obsolete with other designs. We bought a first year just for the collection part of it. Around 75 or less Mikes (can't remember but my brother put the miles on. I never did drive it ).

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts