Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I couldn't find were this was posted before, so here it is.

Drive Green Demo Days. Coming soon to a John Deere dealer near you.

dge.png
Dealerships are hosting events where customers can talk to tractor, turf, utility and implement experts and get behind the wheel of John Deere and competitive equipment. Come in for a test drive.

• Get coupons good for $500 off a 1 – 6 Family tractor, $200 off turf and utility equipment $35 off a $100 purchase of parts, and up to hundreds off attachments

• Enter to win a 1R Series Tractor package

FIND LOCAL DRIVE GREEN EVENTS!

See It. Drive It. Own It.
Take the time to test drive a John Deere so you can experience the difference for yourself.

To find your dealer, click the underlined link below and enter your Zip Code.

Drive Green Events, 2018

·
Chief Stick-picker-upper
11,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Administrator
17,954 Posts
I went to our local dealers event last Saturday, they were stocked up!

B141E81A-6DAF-4B53-82C1-6F9D768F5115.jpg

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
My dealer's was about a month ago, IIRC it was only from like 9 am - noon on a Saturday and hardly publicized at all.

·
Registered
12,291 Posts
flyweight-it shows 2 different locations for me-and them places the map shows-have all closed up-yrs ago.:laugh:

:hide: i went back after i seen on another post, where u showed the place-so i did the same and clicked on the little balloon--:empathy: yeah-it showed me where these events are to be held at-heck it's at our local racetrack and fair grounds. so me thinks i am gonna try and attend one. thanks flyweight for the info-even if i am a slow learner.

not to sound like to much of idiot-we did have jd dealers at both of these towns yrs ago.:lol:

·
Premium Member
2,196 Posts

·
Administrator
17,954 Posts
Are those some type of cart in lower right corner of the picture?
It's some kind of flatbed trailer for the Gators, maybe the pro/turf line? I did not look to closely at them.

·
Registered
22,666 Posts
flyweight-it shows 2 different locations for me-and them places the map shows-have all closed up-yrs ago.:laugh:

:hide: i went back after i seen on another post, where u showed the place-so i did the same and clicked on the little balloon--:empathy: yeah-it showed me where these events are to be held at-heck it's at our local racetrack and fair grounds. so me thinks i am gonna try and attend one. thanks flyweight for the info-even if i am a slow learner.

not to sound like to much of idiot-we did have jd dealers at both of these towns yrs ago.:lol:
I get a kick out of this stuff. When I put in my zip code this is what I see -

There was an error processing your request.

The system administrator has been notified. We apologize for the inconvenience.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I get a kick out of this stuff. When I put in my zip code this is what I see
There was an error processing your request.

The system administrator has been notified. We apologize for the inconvenience.
-
I get the same message when I enter in zip code 65661. I guess I'll end up buying the Kawasaki Mule over the JD XUV

1 - 12 of 12 Posts