Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have no brakes on my 2016 John Deere E180 lawn tractor. I have watched various videos of older model tractors, but l cannot find the brake adjustment or brake pads on my tractor. I found some specs for the E180 but it does not show the brake location either. l could use some help please.

·
Premium Member
17,424 Posts
JD Parts really has the brake parts for the E180 broken down very confusing. The adjustments are usually made by turning nut (#13) below. The drawings below that show the brake lever and pad location.

Slope Font Parallel Auto part Rectangle

Guitar accessory Font Line Parallel Auto part

Font Parallel Diagram Engineering Art

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
JD Parts really has the brake parts for the E180 broken down very confusing. The adjustments are usually made by turning nut (#13) below. The drawings below that show the brake lever and pad location.

View attachment 806309

View attachment 806310

View attachment 806311

View attachment 806309

View attachment 806310

View attachment 806311
So where in this diagram are the brake pads, should l need to check those?

·
Super Moderator
7,081 Posts
So where in this diagram are the brake pads, should l need to check those?
It doesn't have a brake pad. It has a brake shoe. They serve the same purpose. Item #43 in the pics above.

Reactions: jgayman
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.