Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had the opportunity to spend the day in Wooster, Ohio at the John Deere Eastern National Expo. There were over 700 tractors and many restorations were simply breathtaking. Of course, there were plenty of parts and toy vendors too. Here's a link to nearly 200 photos I took. There's even a video of an original D running a belt.
https://flic.kr/s/aHsmnNmK9r

I've also attached a few teaser photos here showing some of my favorites. The black and gold Patio lawn tractor is a recreation of a factory prototype color scheme which was never produced. The owner used actual factory photographs of the prototype to duplicate the colors. He also had a beautifully restored example of each Patio tractor ever produced.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,650 Posts
:bigthumb: very nice indeed. thanks for the pics. i enjoyed them a lot.:good2:

i seen there was a few photos of my model 50-and i spied a few sickle bar mowers in one back ground too.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
All I can say is WOW thanks for pics........

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
hmmm, Wooster? Google says it's 2 hours and 53 minutes each way for me. Should I skip the yard work today....? :laugh: Better not. :nunu:

THANKS for the pics! I will have to check your link later today to see all of them. :good2:

·
Registered
12,246 Posts
Thanks for the pictures and the link to the others. Great pictures.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts