Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
16,784 Posts
Your local John Deere dealer sells the best paint available for your 2025R :good2:

·
Registered
11,896 Posts
Lots of imitators, only one that will truly match up. As Kenny said, at your local dealer, to me it's worth the few extra dollars.

·
Super Moderator
5,393 Posts
IMHO, John Deere paint is the only way to go, if you want a true color match, and the quality of factory paint! :thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
217 Posts
I am a big fan of the rustoleum or the valspar implement paint. Both have a very high durability and if reduced can be run through a sprayer. I don't think TSC sells it anymore but avoid Majic paint. I had very low durability and UV resistance with that brand.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
ABA572B1-FE1C-4DEE-BDCE-001121D4FA95.jpeg

My dealer gave me one of these when I *****ed about nicks in my loader arms “common in shipping” is what he said...
I also have the spray paint ( mostly for my own fabs) but that little touch up pen works good on little areas without overspray

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Valspar paints if you can find it. They are (or were) the makers of JD paints. I've had no issue with the quality in either spray can or quarts with my own spray equipment. Or as also said here, use paint from the dealer.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts