Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now and all weekend we have John Deere home maintenance kits on sale on the site. All of these kits qualify for free shipping. And YES, you can still use any applicable coupon! Have a great weekend!

John Deere Home Maintenance Kits l Discount Kits

kit_sale_large.jpg

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

·
Registered
22,730 Posts
I tried to use the search box on the page linked and got nowhere myself. They need a list of these kits listed by tractor model number which I couldn't find either.....just the Deere part number does me no good.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Ok, Did a Google on mine: "John Deere Maintenance kit 2032r" Came up with: 2032R-MAINT

Here is what the kits contains:

Description

John Deere 2032R Engine Maintenance Kit

Kit contains most everything it will take to do maintenance on your 2032R tractor all in a convenient package.

Includes:
•Primary air filter
•Secondary air filter
•Engine oil filter
•Fuel filter
•Fuel filter bowl gasket
•Spin-on fuel filter

•(1) gallon of 15W40 John Deere Plus 50 II engine oil

This is from the GreenPartStore.com

I found another helpful site for the 2032r and the 2025r owners. Check this out for quick reference:

https://jdparts.deere.com/partsmkt/document/english/checklst/2025R_2032R_Comp_Util_Tractor.pdf

And here for all others:

https://www.deere.com/en_US/parts/parts_by_industry/ag/fmi/filter_maintenance_information.page

·
Registered
22,730 Posts
I tried "2032R-MAINT" in both search boxes in the link GFP posted and.......nothing.

How is anyone supposed to find the maintenance kit?

Edit to add - I see how to come up with the Deere part number now from the link you posted. Where did you find that .PDF? Curious for my 2520.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
22,730 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,247 Posts
I tried "2032R-MAINT" in both search boxes in the link GFP posted and.......nothing.

Edit to add - I see how to come up with the Deere part number now from the link you posted. Where did you find that .PDF? Curious for my 2520.
Given the wildly varying service intervals on the 2-series maintenance kit components listed above, I think you are better off just buying the individual components as needed. Example, you are likely to be changing engine oil and filters way more often than the inner and outer air filters. You hardly ever have to change the water separator fuel filter as it is a plastic screen you can rinse off. Only the spin-on fuel filter needs to be actually replaced.

Whether buying the kits or individual maintenance components, the GFP sales and discounts really help to lower the costs.

·
Registered
22,730 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

I did the same and came up with nothing on the GFP site. It is available on the site I mentioned earlier. I, like you, will most likely order individual items as needed. I plan on changing my oil and filter annually anyhow. I am just not comfortable with a 200 hour service interval. I paid a lot of money for this thing, oil is cheap compared to internal repairs. Plus, I am old school and it has even been hard fro me to change the oil in our vehicles at 5000 miles. But I do it. Hydraulics get dirty, they need to be clean to operate properly. An annual filter change is not going to hurt the system.

·
Registered
583 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts