Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I replaced the left rear tire (as you are sitting on the tractor) and now the tractor will not go forward or reverse. I thought I had put the key pin in correctly but when I pulled the wheel back off to figure out what was wrong I didn't see the key pin fall out or stay in the slot for it. Would not having that key pin for that tire cause the tractor to no longer move ? The parking brake no longer keeps the tractor from moving either. Is it that wheel that it locks for parking ? I should add the tractor was moving just fine when I got the flat tire and pulled it up on the trailer (left the tractor on the trailer for tire replacement)

·
Premium Member
10,702 Posts
I replaced the left rear tire (as you are sitting on the tractor) and now the tractor will not go forward or reverse. I thought I had put the key pin in correctly but when I pulled the wheel back off to figure out what was wrong I didn't see the key pin fall out or stay in the slot for it. Would not having that key pin for that tire cause the tractor to no longer move ? The parking brake no longer keeps the tractor from moving either. Is it that wheel that it locks for parking ? I should add the tractor was moving just fine when I got the flat tire and pulled it up on the trailer (left the tractor on the trailer for tire replacement)
Chances are you are missing the key. That will cause the problem you describe.

·
Premium Member
10,702 Posts
Awesome. I'll pickup another key in the morning. Thank you !
Here is the part information.

Part Number:
M82401
Part Price:0.60 USD Each
On Hand:
7 Check Other Stores
Description:Key - KEY

Specification
Weight:0.02 LBS 0.01 Kg
Key Width0.187 IN
Length2.008 IN
Material1018