Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I would love to be able to attend in person. Can't help but love the sound of a 2 cylinder JD!!! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: jd.rasentrac

·
Registered
210 Posts
Great video thanks for sharing, somethin about the sound of them old 2 cyclinder JD's

·
Premium Member
6,118 Posts
Thanks for the video, I grew up on two-cylinders. Knew about the Lantz tractors & have seen pictures, but I don't recall hearing them running before! ~~ Lowell

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And I thought, that the european models and the LANZ tractors are more interesting for you ... kokratz.gif

Reactions: grnspot110

·
Registered
940 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would love to be able to attend in person. Can't help but love the sound of a 2 cylinder JD!!! Thanks for sharing!
yep, it's like this song

Reactions: farmgirl19

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
FUN!! I love to polka!!! I haven't had a partner to polka with, since I left college. I miss it!!

Reactions: rgd

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
Back in the late seventies, I lived just north of Georgetown Tx...Between Walburg and Theon. It was mostly Czechoslovakians that live around there. Well...they always had a big get together whenever there was a birthday or something in the family. They had huge families...so there was a polka dance/beer fest/food almost every weekend at someones house. I enjoyed dancing the polka too. Its been a long while,but I bet its like riding a bike.

·
Registered
12,257 Posts
Excellent and interesting pictures, Wolfgang. Thanks for posting.:greentractorride:

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Beautiful countryside and tractors etc. Thanks for sharing those with us.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts