Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Private One owner John Deere 1050 4 x 4 diesel tractor with 776 actual hours and JD 423 front blade hydraulic up / down and left / right movement. 37 HP with Rear hydraulic 3 point hook up, drawbar, engine block heater and ROPS with seat belt. No issues, everything works. Tractor has been kept inside and in very good condition with tractor and blade owner manual's for $13,500. Tractor located Indianapolis, IN. Delivery available. More information, please e-mail private message. Thank you. John

·
Administrator
20,293 Posts
John, I would highly recommend you remove your phone number and encourage you to use our built-in PM (private message) system. This way your private personal info isn't out on the internet forever.

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
Private One owner John Deere 1050 4 x 4 diesel tractor with 776 actual hours and JD 423 front blade hydraulic up / down and left / right movement. 37 HP with Rear hydraulic 3 point hook up, drawbar, engine block heater and ROPS with seat belt. No issues, everything works. Tractor has been kept inside and in very good condition with tractor and blade owner manual's for $13,500. Tractor located Indianapolis, IN. Delivery available. More information, please e-mail private message. Thank you. John
First Welcome! Your signature does not show your locale. I would suggest an in person interview if practical. If not get the dealer info to see if anything can be found out there. There may also be a member may be willing to go take a look. We all like looking at machines, to help spend your money.
Good luck, and we always enjoy pictures!!
Bill

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
First Welcome! Your signature does not show your locale. I would suggest an in person interview if practical. If not get the dealer info to see if anything can be found out there. There may also be a member may be willing to go take a look. We all like looking at machines, to help spend your money.
Good luck, and we always enjoy pictures!!
Bill

Oh, you are the seller perhaps. But pics would certainly help!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, you are the seller perhaps. But pics would certainly help!

Hello: Thank you for your post. I'm new to the Forum and trying to navigate my way around. Now, that I have posted my for sale ad, I'm having trouble adding photos to the posted ad description. Thanking you in advance for your knowhow to walk me through adding photos. John

1 - 5 of 5 Posts