Green Tractor Talk banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey folks....John Deere has a new offer......factory cab for the 1025R......go to John Deere website to check it out...:good2:
"Simply Cabtivating"...they call it.

·
Premium Member
2,735 Posts
Already had an eailer thread on it. roughly 6000$ From overseas can be ordered and put on older tractors. Heat no AC big thing with video is the new frontier plow

·
Premium Member
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Already had an eailer thread on it. roughly 6000$ From overseas can be ordered and put on older tractors. Heat no AC big thing with video is the new frontier plow
Well....I dunno,....I'm in Canada...and went on the John Deere Canada website...and it says I can get it here.....you mean we here in Canada can get something you guys in the U.S..can't...lol ha ha ...

·
Premium Member
12,255 Posts
This appears to be a US offering. It is shown as a Mauser cab ($5190). The new front plow is an equally big deal. Sure beats the toy-like 54" garden tractor plow they've been peddling for years.

1025_cab.jpg

·
Registered
231 Posts
I like the looks of the new cab, looks like the other JD tractors, but I still really like my Tektite. :good2: Did not see ROPS specs on new cab.

·
Administrator
17,986 Posts
Hey folks....John Deere has a new offer......factory cab for the 1025R......go to John Deere website to check it out...:good2:
"Simply Cabtivating"...they call it.

Link here: http://www.greentractortalk.com/forums/sub-compact-utility-tractors-scut/105009-new-factory-cab-equipped-one-series.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.