Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Could someone explain in VERY SIMPLE TERMS how you would install the John Deer Oil Line Part # BW16414. This part is to allow a hookup for a Grapple to the 3rd SCV. It would be great to see photos of your same setup. Maybe a step by step explanation of how you set up yours would be best . . . and very much appreciated.

Adding additional information, my 4052R has been ordered with the following - BLV10045, Dual Rear 4th & 5th SCV; BLV10457, Load Center Assembly; and BLV10763, Loader Handle EH 3rd SCV.

FredSG

·
Administrator
17,052 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Ken,

Thank you for the link . . . very much appreciated. Really would like to see someone's actual install of that 3rd Function Kit BW16414 . . . or something similar with photos of the install..

Any thoughts on installation costs from a John Deere dealer for this add on? I see a Grapple in my future and would like to have everything at the ready to use it, when the time comes to cut down and move trees to widen my 900' winding driveway.

The Grapple would be a terrific upgrade from the pry bar I have used . . . lift and rolling cut sections of logs up into my bucket for removal . . . that method is getting too old, and so am I.

FredSG

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
4052R 3Rd Pricing

When I recently took delivery of mine and was contemplating additions my dealer quoted me $329 labor and $1,433 for parts for a total of $1,763 to install the 3rd SCV w/switch on the joystick.(This is before any hammering them on the price)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts