Green Tractor Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for the part number for the John Deere Original Equipment Filter/Oil Kit for a 2018 1025r, the kit that includes the glow plugs. I got lost in the Amazon rabbit trail but did buy some other cool stuff along the way!

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Wrong kit as the 1025R doesn't use Spark Plugs it is a Diesel.

·
Premium Member
3,852 Posts
I'm not aware of any kit that is both oil filters and glow plugs, for a 1025R. The glow plugs are not scheduled "maintenance" items and should only be replaced if there is a failure. Might I suggest greenpartsstore.com and discount code TTWT for the needed parts.

·
Registered
105 Posts
If it can help, following is the list of parts for all the maintenances for the first 300hr of the 1025R. It's in french, but fairly obvious. Ignore the first one, it's an oil line I had to replace. They don't include the glow plug in there though. You have, in the same order:
Skip first line
Engine oil filter
Gas filter 1
Gas filter 2
Hydrolic fluid filter
Hydrolic fluid 18.9L
Engine oil
Air filter
Filter

Rectangle Font Parallel Circle Screenshot

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Reactions: Chief850

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
I have said kit in my garage I just got from the dealer a couple weeks ago. Haven’t had the time to service it (well I have but other pressing issues needed doing) but I got the numbers. I’ll check in the morning. One thing to note. Since the air filter debacle, there is a new air filter. Make sure you don’t order the old one
There is no need to replace glow plugs. I’m sure that’s a typo or something

Reactions: Chief850

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If it can help, following is the list of parts for all the maintenances for the first 300hr of the 1025R. It's in french, but fairly obvious. Ignore the first one, it's an oil line I had to replace. They don't include the glow plug in there though. You have, in the same order:
Skip first line
Engine oil filter
Gas filter 1
Gas filter 2
Hydrolic fluid filter
Hydrolic fluid 18.9L
Engine oil
Air filter
Filter

View attachment 804813
Merci beaucoup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.