Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Vendor
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are sending this out via our monthly newsletter today. In case your spam blocker get to it and you don't receive it, here it is...............

Happy Spring!

Our first big online sale for John Deere parts and accessories is beginning soon. We are offering a 10% discount on all online orders at Green Farm Parts for orders of $150.00 and more. Details below:

When: April 9 - 12, 2015
Savings: 10% off orders of $150.00 or more
Coupon Code: SPRING

During this sale is a great time to stock up on maintenance parts, replace body panels and fulfill your wish list. This sale is not valid on previous orders or on phone orders. Not valid with any other promotion/coupon. All you have to do is enter the coupon code SPRING in the coupon box at checkout and click apply. That will reduce your order by 10% automatically.

Shipping Information
Because of the popularity of this sale, orders may be delayed in shipping by a day or two. We have been working extra hours to fill orders already and will continue to do so! Several folks have asked about our free shipping policy. Please keep in mind that each item that qualifies for free shipping is clearly marked on the product description. Our free shipping policy is for most orders of $75.00 or more, up to 50 pounds shipping in the lower 48 United States.

Thank you for your business. We look forward to serving your John Deere parts and accessories needs this year and beyond!

-Green Farm Parts

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Would an 8" bucket for 1025R with 260 backhoe qualify?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Would an 8" bucket for 1025R with 260 backhoe qualify?
My guess is that if you put the part # into their search box on their site and if it comes up you should be able to get the 10% off. I have bought a lot of stuff from them before. They are good people to work with.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
Now this is the kind of sale that I like to shop!!! Of course, it does spend my money, but that's OK, because it *IS* for the tractor, and for things needed anyway!!

·
Super Moderator
7,918 Posts
GFP,

I've got my list together. Just waiting for the sale start date to order online.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
7,918 Posts
Same here - had to mark the date on my calendar so I won't forget!
Good time to load up on maintenance items like filter kits and anything else you may need now or in the future. The bundled filter kits are a good deal to begin with but the additional discount & free shipping are icing on the cake!

:thumbup1gif:

·
Registered
21,544 Posts
Good time to load up on maintenance items like filter kits and anything else you may need now or in the future. The bundled filter kits are a good deal to begin with but the additional discount & free shipping are icing on the cake!

:thumbup1gif:
I do need a primary air, oil filter and fuel filter but won't need a hydraulic filter for another 2 years. I added up the contents of the filter kit in lieu of buying the kit and it was only a $1.17 difference. So I am just going to order the filters I need and get the hydraulic filter when it's time along with the fluid.

·
GTT's Pilot in Command (PIC)
8,558 Posts
I always get extra oil and air filters this time of year, when they run this sale. Some years are worse than others about dust and pollen, etc., and I like to be able to change the air filter without having to go get one. I keep an extra 2-3 sitting on the shelf. Some years, I only go through 1-2, other years, all 3 (or 4 even)! Cheap insurance!!

·
Super Moderator
7,918 Posts
I do need a primary air, oil filter and fuel filter but won't need a hydraulic filter for another 2 years. I added up the contents of the filter kit in lieu of buying the kit and it was only a $1.17 difference. So I am just going to order the filters I need and get the hydraulic filter when it's time along with the fluid.
That might be the case if comparing the online pricing between the individual filters and the bundled kits. My experience with filters has been that the local dealer really jacks up his over the counter filter prices. It's too bad because I like to support local businesses but find it hard to justify paying over MSRP for parts.

·
Registered
21,544 Posts
I always get extra oil and air filters this time of year, when they run this sale. Some years are worse than others about dust and pollen, etc., and I like to be able to change the air filter without having to go get one. I keep an extra 2-3 sitting on the shelf. Some years, I only go through 1-2, other years, all 3 (or 4 even)! Cheap insurance!!
I do keep at least one of each filter on the shelf also. My tractor use is limited now - lucky if I put 50 hours a year on it.

That might be the case if comparing the online pricing between the individual filters and the bundled kits. My experience with filters has been that the local dealer really jacks up his over the counter filter prices. It's too bad because I like to support local businesses but find it hard to justify paying over MSRP for parts.
My comparison was with the filter kit against the individual filters both at GFP. Buying the kit is $1.17 less than buying the individual filters.

Since I have no local dealer I can only go by on-line prices - now use GFP exclusively for parts since their prices are good, have a discount for us all the time (and specials like this one) and are a supporting vendor for our great site.

·
Registered
21,544 Posts
Have my order ready to go. While reviewing what else I may need I was wondering if GFP carries Oregon Gator Blades.

The specific blade I am looking for is 396-771.

·
Super Moderator
7,918 Posts
I placed my GFP online parts order this AM. As has been the case the last few times I've ordered through them, it accepted the discount promo and although my order exceeded the $75 threshold I was charged for shipping. Nothing large or heavy with my ~$320 order either. Must be a website issue. I sent them an email via their "contact" link to let them know.

Frank

·
Registered
362 Posts
I placed my GFP online parts order this AM. As has been the case the last few times I've ordered through them, it accepted the discount promo and although my order exceeded the $75 threshold I was charged for shipping. Nothing large or heavy with my ~$320 order either. Must be a website issue. I sent them an email via their "contact" link to let them know.

Frank
Did you choose the free shipping option before placing the order?

I placed a $300 plus order this morning also and choose the free shipping option without any issues.

·
Super Moderator
7,918 Posts
Did you choose the free shipping option before placing the order?

I placed a $300 plus order this morning also and choose the free shipping option without any issues.
Didn't give me the "free shipping" option unless I missed it. My only shipping option after I entered the promo coupon code was to select FedEx shipping. I started my order by searching by part number and adding to my cart to build the order. After editing quantities, entering the coupon code and specifying my payment option, I had to select the only shipping option given / FedEx which applied the $19.50 charge and completed my order.

Frank

·
Registered
21,544 Posts
That's strange Frank - I'm sure GFP will straighten it out for you.

Just placed my order which has a little weight to it - 1 gallon of gear oil along with 3 filters and 2 seat mount rails. At checkout I had the option of free shipping or FedEx Home delivery for $14 or something.

·
Super Moderator
7,918 Posts
That's strange Frank - I'm sure GFP will straighten it out for you.

Just placed my order which has a little weight to it - 1 gallon of gear oil along with 3 filters and 2 seat mount rails. At checkout I had the option of free shipping or FedEx Home delivery for $14 or something.
They took care of it for me and refunded the shipping charge. Great service!! :thumbup1gif:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts