Green Tractor Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
468 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got to work about 4am today and thought, "let's have a sale". So we are sending out this email today. Sorry if there are any typos, I'm still on my first cup of coffee!:greentractorride:

We have decided to have a parts sale during the long holiday weekend, which means YOU get to save some money on your John Deere parts orders. Right NOW until Monday, May 25th at midnight, you can save 7% on all online orders of $200.00 or more. And yes, our free shipping promotion is still included where applicable.

SALE: NOW until May 25, 2015 at midnight
COUPON: WEEKEND
SAVINGS: 7% off orders of $200 or more

Valid for ONLINE orders only. Not valid with any other coupon or savings code. Not valid on previous orders.

Also, as long as you're on your computer this weekend, we invite you to join us on Facebook if you haven't already done so. We love hearing from our friends and posting pictures that you send us. We're going to start using Facebook to share some valuable maintenance tips as well as exclusive savings coupons! Here is the link to our Facebook page: GREEN FARM PARTS on FACEBOOK

Please remember to take a few moments to honor those brave men and women who have served or are serving to protect our freedoms this Memorial Day weekend. Have a great weekend!

-Green Farm Parts

·
Registered
12,296 Posts
greenfarmparts; spent all my money on parts a couple of months ago, but hey it's awful nice of u to honor memorial day with a great sale. thanks and have a good weekend. big jim

·
Vendor
468 Posts
We had our IT folks "pretty it up" a bit. Have a great weekend everyone! After visiting the cemeteries, I've got a full weekend of painting, yard work, plumbing and whatever else my wife puts on the list. I hear there's a little car race in our neck of the woods this weekend too.

May_Special.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts